You can view this content after you accept this cookie.Accept cookies
As a Geotechnical Engineer you provide geotechnical support for tendering and execution of offshore wind projects. You will be working primarily at our office in Gorinchem. Next to
that you might work, for a shorter or longer period, at a project location(in The Netherlands or abroad) or offshore.
- Design of laterally and axially loaded piles;
- Performing pile driving analyses;
- Predicting spudcan penetrations;
- Planning, supporting and interpreting soil investigation works;
- Supporting the project and tender teams with geotechnical advice;
- Active contribution to research and development programs.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Geo-Engineering or Offshore Engineering;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position;
- Experience with relevant software like Plaxis, OPILE and GRLWEAP;
- Experience with earthquake engineering and seismic design;
- Experience with Python or comparable programming languages is an advantage;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Creative, result-driven and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Well-organised and able to switch between different projects.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package
with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
a pension scheme;
a variable bonus;
extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
an adequate travel allowance;
collective health insurance (optional);
flexible working hours.
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime